Managed Hosting Services
Another activity of OpsWorks company is to provide managed hosting solutions for your business. What does it mean? Managed hosting is an IT service delivery model in which a service provider leases dedicated servers and related hardware for the client’s business needs. The equipment is located at the hosting provider site and is managed there by the hosting service provider. Our managed hosting environments allow you and your business to manage your server from a self-service customer portal console. Our customer focused support team is always ready on standby to assist with any technical questions.
Bare metal servers, VPS
24/7 technical support
OpsWorks managed hosting services
What do we class as an IT emergency?
- Network connectivity failure
- Server failure
- Hardware failure
- Security breach
- Data loss.
Benefits of Cooperating with Us and Using Our Managed Hosting Services
As a managed hosting provider, OpsWorks offers your business fit solutions with high level of services at affordable prices.
- Using our Managed Hosting Services, you can retain control over specific workloads, data, and applications, without owning, securing, managing and maintaining the infrastructures they run on.
- Our hosting managed servers provide the availability and security that allows creating a fully managed solution for your unique business requirements. Our effective infrastructure and high-capacity network ensures that you have the resources you need when you need them.
- With our managed Virtual Private Servers, you can develop your high traffic website and get the customer-focused 24/7 support from qualified professionals.
- Opsworks Inc secures complex approach providing as well DevOps as a service, Cloud consultancy, Microservices design, System Administration services, Network engineering services.
Our hosting company will handle the hardware while you focus on your software.